Diagnostic equipment is developed by Abit and is designed for diagnostic of engine control systems for vehicle and truck IC engines with an on-board network voltage 12V and 24V.
Currently manufactured equipment:
- On-board network voltage — 12V or 24V;
- Memory capacity for modules storage — 8MB.
- Number of recordable modules — up to 100;
- Exchange protocol — K-line (ISO 9141, ISO 14230), CAN 2.0, SAE J1850;
- PC exchange protocol — RS232, USB 1.1.
Diagnostics of Volga motor cars equipped with the Chrysler engine, CAN protocol diagnostics, Increased memory capacity (up to 100 modules).
ASKAN-10 ECONOMY Diagnostic Tester is produced in a plastic case, optional is supplied with adapter, OBD II, GAZ, and VAZ cables and OBD II/EOBD service pack.
ASKAN-10 PRO Diagnostic Tester ASKAN-10 ECONOMY Diagnostic Tester + ABS GAZ, UAZ, VAZ modules, and connecting harnesses ABS, J1850.
Includes KAMAZ, М230Е3, YaMZ, EDC7 packages, PRM230 and USB adapters for PC connections, comes in a convenient plastic case.
ASKAN-10 Lоrry includes KAMAZ, М230Е3, YaMZ, EDC7, Cummins packages, MMZ, Cummins cable, PRM230 and USB adapters for PC connections, comes in a convenient plastic case.
ASKAN-10 Expert Kit combines the features of ASKAN-10 PRO and АСКАН10 Lоrry.
- On-board network voltage — 12V;
- Number of recordable modules — 1;
- Exchange protocol — K-line, CAN 2.0, SAE J1850.