Real-time calibration system
Abit software enables real-time calibration and enhanced diagnostics of engine control systems.
AKM complies with ASAM/ASAP standards and is compatible with any ECU supporting .A2L files.
Main features of АКМ software:
- Multiple data representation types for both static and dynamic data including 3D graphical representation of complex data sets
- The concept of templates allows one to change the way the parameters are graphically displayed
- Different levels of access to the properties and parameters of the system, which allows you to create configurations for various user groups
- Support multiple devices on the network. Data from several devices can be combined to monitor the process
- Monitoring data can be combined for mathematical processing
- Tracking «history» of each model’s parameter in project
- Data export to various file formats (e.g. *.dbc, *.csv, etc)
Examples of injector mode adjustment to set preliminary and working fuel supply in real time:
Examples of ECU adjustment on the engines in real time: